Sunday, October 27, 2013

BIG BIG BIG APPLAUSE

I just watched final of ATP Swiss Indoors Basel 2013. Roger is playing in his hometown here in Basel. And it breaks my heart that Roger lost 76(3) 26 64 to Juan Martin Del Potro for 2 consecutive years. Congratulation for defeating my favorite, Delpo :) you played really well today. I hope you'll win more titles in the future :)

Roger just lost, but what makes me want to write a new blog post right away is because of one great moment of Roger. So when Roger holds the Runner-up trophy, everyone in stadium is standing and give him a 5 minutes BIG BIG BIG applause! Yeah it's not really 5 minutes. But when I watched it LIVE on TV, it feels like it. That was a loooooooooong standing ovation. No one talks. Just everyone in stadium claps for him. That was the longest standing ovation I've ever seen in my life. I just have never seen such big applause for a losing finalist. Roger deserves such a long standing ovation. It's just amazing how it's obvious that everyone in stadium is proud of him. Runner-up, but always a winner. Just watching it from TV melts my heart and makes my eyes teary :")



Roger, you played incredible tennis today. So many amazing shots! Even if you lost the final, it was great to see you again at this level. You did awesome today. I couldn't be more proud. The standing ovation you got at the end is proof that you're trying your best and we're proud of it. We all love you, Rog. Everyone here and there is proud of you. I wish I was in Basel now to join supporting you with that wonderful crowd. My love for you is getting bigger each day. I start thinking it's infinite. You just lost but you still wins my heart. You are a true tennis legend :)

His former coach, Paul Annacone and his wife, Mirka Federer.
Roger spent time with Swiss Indoors Basel ballkids after Sunday's final.
PIZZA PARTY
You are loved, Rog :)

So Roger good luck for the next tournament in Paris. You are just one more victory away to qualify for World Tour Finals. And you'll always be my all time favorite :)




"For me he has the perfect game... and he is a big inspiration. I am very proud to have a good relationship with him." Juan Martin Del Potro on Roger.






chacha
XO♥XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Call Me Pinky is an online journal that shares life adventure, dream, and all other random good things. It's a place for positivity. Comments that are inappropriate, rude, offensive, or self-promotional spam will be deleted. Thank you for visiting :)