Thursday, August 8, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Happy 32nd birthday to my all time favorite tennis player, ROGER FEDERER!

No one will understand how I love this man so much
If tennis were a religion, you would be the God
Heroes come and go, legends are forever

I know you have to retire at some point but I really wish you didn't have to. 2013 has been a tough year but we will bounce back together. You have me, your fans and your family right behind you. Hopefully rest of the season will be full of happiness and titles. There is no player I'd love to watch more than you. You'll probably never see this, but I hope you have the best birthday ever. You are such an amazing player that it is hard not to be your fan. Tennis wouldn't be the same without you. Happy birthday, Roger. We love you always :) xx


chacha
XO♥XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Call Me Pinky is an online journal that shares life adventure, dream, and all other random good things. It's a place for positivity. Comments that are inappropriate, rude, offensive, or self-promotional spam will be deleted. Thank you for visiting :)